You Can Make Mind Blowing Ice Cream By Just Using Cream and Condensed Milk

I love ice cream having said that I hate the chemicals that are added to conventional ice cream, and I don’t have the patience to wait for the machine to finish. But, with this recipe I do not have to worry about either of those things, you can have chemical free fast ice cream with as little as 2 ingredients!






We are in the beginning stages of summer here, and the weather is getting hot! I don’t need an ice cream man to do the job for me, all I need is some organic heavy cream, and some sweetened condensed milk, yep, that is it! Simply throw the ingredients into a mixer, or use a hand mixer and you will have delicious homemade ice cream in a flash. You can use any of your favorite flavor combinations! My favorite is crushed GMO-free English Graham crackers (I get these from whole-foods), Organic chocolate chips (I melt this in the microwave with a little bit of coconut oil, stirring until glossy), and some marshmallows. You simply stir in the graham crackers and marshmallows, and then I fold in the chocolate. I am not trying to make chocolate ice cream but trying to achieve a swirl effect but If you want chocolate ice cream go ahead. Put it in the freezer or eat it as it is, the world is your pickle, my friends! Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j70yTq2ysLQ




source : http://buynongmoseeds.com
Share:

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar